Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Frugal Finds: Tuesday, August 2nd, 2011

On Sunday, I made one of my regular visits to one of my local Goodwill retail stores to scope out some frugal finds. It was just my luck that they were having an extra 50% off all of the wares items (dishes, home décor, etc). Here are a few of the treasures that I picked up:

White Ceramic Buddha Sculpture
This cute little guy was only $1.49 and has a new home in my bookcase. 

I am not sure if he was originally a cocktail cup or is for burning incense (a quick search online revealed that they are used for both), but he looks brand spankin’ new wherever he came from.

Wooden Trays
Next, I picked up these two really nifty wooden trays. One is a long canoe shape and the other is in the shape of an acorn/leaf with three compartments. I will be refurbishing both in the upcoming weeks, so stayed tuned!


Sailin’ Away. Only $2.49 for this baby.


No Nuts About It. This acorn/leaf tray was only $1.49 and is made of a really good quality dark wood (it's a little darker in person).

If anyone knows what kind of wood this may be, please give me a shout.
You can’t beat these treasures for only $5.47!

What are some of your frugal finds this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment